Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Assertiveness:
99% Assertiveness (social dominance, often verbal in nature).
The mean percentile for women in a general population (women and men) is 48. For men it is 52.
Exceptionally High in Assertiveness
- Exceptionally assertive people are “take charge” types,
- Put their own opinions forward extremely strongly.
- Constantly dominate and control social situations.
- Can be extremely influential and captivating.
- Have the communication style that is often associated with leadership, which is good when they are knowledgeable, competent and able, but not so good when they aren’t.
- Assertive people are people of action. They don’t wait for others to lead the way, but leap in, heedlessly.
- Can act without thinking.