Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Compassion:
48% Compassion (the tendency to empathically experience the emotion of others)
The mean percentile for women in a general population (women and men) is 61. For men it is 39.
Typical / Average Compassion
- Somewhat concerned about helping other people avoid negative emotion.
- Willing to stand their ground, even when others get upset.
- Make time and do things to others, but balance that with fulfilling their own needs.
- Have a soft side, but are not pushovers.
- Reasonably sympathetic and nice, and people will sometimes turn to them for a listening ear.
- Can be empathetic and caring, however they are not primarily other-oriented, so they can negotiate effectively on their own behalf.