Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Conscientiousness:
63% Conscientiousness (associated with duty, precision and responsibility)
The mean percentile for women in a general population (women and men) is 51.5. For men it is 49.5.
Conscientiousness has two aspects:
88%– Industriousness (the ability to engage in sustained, goal-directed effort)
25%– Orderliness (the tendency to schedule, organize and systematize)
Moderately High in Conscientiousness
- Tend to slog away at a task until finished.
- Work reasonably hard and do not want to waste time.
- If a moderately conscientious person promises to do something, they will do it.
- Decisive, neat, organized, future-oriented, and reliable.
- They like to have everything in its proper place, but are not particularly obsessed with detail.
- Somewhat prone to guilt (although they organize their lives so that they have comparatively little to feel guilty about).
- More sensitive than average to shame, self-disgust and self-contempt.
- React comparatively poorly to failure.
- Committed to the idea of personal responsibility.
- Believe that hard work and diligence will and should be rewarded.
- They might micro-manage and exert too much control.