Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Enthusiasm:
36% Enthusiasm (spontaneous joy and engagement)
The mean percentile for women in a general population (women and men) is 55. For men it is 45.
Moderately low in Enthusiasm
- Not particularly easy to get to know.
- When they do talk, it tends only to be about things in which they find particular interest.
- Do not easily open up to people.
- Tend to prefer solitude.
- Find performing less desirable.
- Rarely seek out stimulation, excitement, activity or fun.
- Not gregarious or people-loving.