Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Extraversion:
89% Extraversion (associated with positive emotion)
The mean percentile for women in a general population (women and men) is 52. For men it is 48.
Extraversion has two aspects:
36% – Enthusiasm (spontaneous joy and engagement)
99% – Assertiveness (social dominance, often verbal in nature)
Very High in Extraversion
- Is enthusiastic, talkative, assertive in social situations, and gregarious.
- Highly energized by social contact, and craves it.
- Finds great pleasure in planning parties, telling jokes, making people laugh, and taking part in community activities.
- Experience far above average optimism about the future.
- Tends to tell everyone everything, very self-disclosing.
- Warm up rapidly to other people.
- Speak first and most often in meetings.
- Can be extremely captivating and convincing.
- Will often be the first to act.
- Make strikingly enthusiastic employees.
- Highly impulsive.
- Very high in extraversion are highly dominant in social situations, particularly if they are also low in agreeableness.