Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Industriousness:
88% Industriousness (the ability to engage in sustained, goal-directed effort).
The mean percentile for men in a general population (women and men) is 51.5. For women it is 49.5.
- Value work highly and typically want to be doing something useful.
- Dutiful, and does not often mess things up.
- They are frequently figuring out how to accomplish more in less time, with fewer resources.
- Has focus.
- Likely to judge shirkers or people who are incompetent quite harshly, and to want them out of the way.
- Feel guilty, rapidly, if they do not do their duty.