Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Neuroticism:
64% Neuroticism (negative emotion)
The typical woman is higher in neuroticism than 60% of the general population of men and women combined.
Neuroticism has two aspects:
31%– Withdrawal (the tendency to avoid in the face of uncertainty)
86%– Volatility (the tendency to become irritable and upset when things go wrong)
Moderately High in Neuroticism
- Somewhat more likely to think that things have gone wrong in the past, are going wrong now, and will continue to go wrong into the future.
- A bit more likely to be unhappy, anxious and irritable when just thinking or remembering, and when they encounter a genuine problem.
- Have lower than average levels of self-esteem.
- High levels of neuroticism may interfere somewhat with both success and satisfaction in relationships and career, with the strongest effect on relationships.
- Slightly more concern about mental and physical health.
- Will be less likely to pursue or enjoy recreational, career, financial and social situations where the possibility of loss is high.
- Concerned with maintaining their current status, rather than enhancing it.