Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Orderliness:
25% Orderliness (the tendency to schedule, organize and systematize)
The mean percentile for women in a general population (women and men) is 54.5. For men it is 45.5.
Moderately low in Orderliness
- Neither disturbed nor disgusted by mess and chaos, they tend simply not to notice such things.
- Sees the world in shades of grey, rather than black and white.
- Non-judgmental in their attitudes toward themselves and others.
- Rarely use schedules, list, or routines and, even if they plan, tend not to implement those plans.
- Take things as they come, and let chance determine the outcome.
- Takes neither rules nor procedures too seriously.
- Care less than average for routine and predictability.
- Schedules are loose and disruption doesn’t bother them.
- Are easily distracted.
- They can, however, tolerate the mess, disruption and intervening periods of chaos that may accompany creative endeavour.