Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Politeness:
7% Politeness (the proclivity to abide by interpersonal norms)
The mean percentile for women in a general population (women and men) is 59. For men it is 41.
Very Low Politeness
- Not at all deferential to authority, nor are they obedient.
- Respectful, grudgingly, but only to people who clearly deserve and demand it. They are markedly willing to push back when challenged.
- They are not uncomfortable confronting other people – in fact they enjoy it.
- Not motivated to avoid conflict.
- Can be frequently in trouble with authority.
- Skepticism can make it very difficult for them to find a place in the middle or lower in hierarchies of power and dominance.
- Very strongly tend to be dominant.