Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Volatility:
86% Volatility (the tendency to become irritable and upset when things go wrong)
The mean percentile for women in a general population (women and men) is 57.5. For men it is 42.5.
High in Volatility
- Can be irritable, reacting strongly to disappointment, frustration, pain and the threat of social isolation.
- Can lash out and are relatively easily annoyed.
- More likely to act out or verbally express their frustration, disappointment and irritability.
- Can be stirred up and upset and, once angry or irritated, take a longer than average time to calm down.
- Can be argumentative and lose their composure.
- Can be provocative in a dispute.