Siren Watcher Psychology Profile Withdrawal:
31% Withdrawal (the tendency to avoid in the face of uncertainty)
The mean percentile for women in a general population (women and men) is 60. For men it is 40.
Moderately Low in Withdrawal
- Tends to not suffer from nor be impeded by anticipatory anxiety.
- Can handle new, uncertain, unexpected, threatening or complex situations quite well.
- Are not more likely to avoid or withdraw in the face of the unknown and unexpected.
- Occasionally feel sad, lonesome, disappointed and grief-stricken, but not too deeply, and not for too long.
- Lower than normal levels of doubt and worry, embarrassment, self-consciousness and discouragement in the face of threat and punishment.
- Not particularly sensitive nor worried about social rejection, and don’t easily feel hurt or threatened. Even when hurt, frightened, or anxious, they recover with relative ease and speed.
- Not particularly concerned that something bad is going to happen.