The excerpt to give some kind of explanation starts at 8:09 minutes, of this video. My belief, especially in a more pagan worldview, is that what he describes at 11:23 is accurate. Whether this is a part of entanglement (collective consciousness), and/or is projectionist, is the real question I have. Though I fundamentally am of the opinion that is an accurate premise of consciousness, and if asked would name this as my belief. I believe that all matter inherently has the ability to… well… under the premise that energy never dies, and just transmutes. I am of the belief that all matter inherently knows this. That transmutation is possible. I guess is one way to word it.
For more on this subject, these are my two favourite talks so far that I have found:
- Learn about Space Weather with the SUN SERIES [Learning about what actually affects weather and climate on earth].
- Climate Change Series [What a community of people (the head / the speaker whom is a peer-reviewed published meteorologist) think about climate change].
- Examples of speaker’s published works:
- 12,000 Year Cycle [The actual science of climate change].
- Why renewables can’t save the planet [climate scientist talking about his research in the industry and the problems he has found with some common renewables].
- What Greta Thunberg does not understand about climate change [psychologist with 165 IQ talks about working for the UN on climate change and the science being used].
- The Great Global Warming Swindle [an easy-to-watch documentary showing the confuzzling science of climate science, how it’s math is manipulated and where Co2 actually comes from].
- Planet of the Humans [Talking about the fallacies in renewable energy – it will take some time to load the page from archive.org, give it a bit of time].
- Greenland ice cores reveal warm climate of the past [article discussing a study that we used to be 8° hotter and we and the polar bears survived just fine].
- Eemian interglacial reconstructed from a Greenland folded ice core [PDF] [the study they are discussing published in Nature].
- Book [by climate scientist]:
- Other study: